- We look after your horses as though they are our own.
- We ensure that horses are happy and in a stress free environment.
- We do all the feeding ourselves.
- We feed 3 meals a day, last feed being at 8:30 pm (Late Nights) so that we are aware of any horses that may not be eating up and coming down with something.
- The horses are blanketed at night and during the day when it is cold.
- Our yard is completely owner run and we are always on hand should your horse need us.
- Outrides are absolutely stunning.
- We do a lot of work with problem horses and back youngsters using the Trust Method.
- This we do on a month to month basis for horses from our yard.
- For a monthly fee, we accommodate horses from other yards so that we can monitor progression and work with the owner once the youngster is backed and ready to be brought on..
- We have self catering cottages that livery member can use at a reduced rate.
- There is a Golf Course and Trout Farm 18 kms from the farm for husbands to go to.
- Please feel free to come and visit us.